You’ll find state-of-the-art services in a beautiful, welcoming environment at our newest location.
Located at 49 Wells Avenue, just a few steps away from the main Palo Alto Center, the new facility houses our world-class Breast Imaging Center on the second story and our specialized primary care services, the Encina Practice (Concierge Medicine) and Executive Health Program, on the third story. The new center has underground parking reserved for patient use only.
A remarkable element of this project is that it was funded largely through philanthropic gifts, despite the state of the economy. More than half of the project cost – $14 million of the $23 million – was donated to by 438 grateful patients and physicians.
Breast Imaging Center
Phone Number: (650) 853-2902
- Dedicated mammographers and fellowship-trained breast radiologists who work closely with a multi-disciplinary team of cancer specialists
- Five mammography rooms for both screening and diagnostic mammography
- Two ultrasound rooms and one stereotactic biopsy room
- Newest model of breast MRI
Concierge Encina Practice
Our Encina Practice, available with a privately paid monthly retainer, offers an internal medicine practice providing evidence-based medicine. Features include:
- 24-hour phone and e-mail access to the patient’s physician
- Personalized doctor’s visits
- Comprehensive health care coordination
Executive Health Program
PAMF’s Executive Health Program, which is both a fee-for-service and company-sponsored program, provides high quality health care to executives and other professionals. Features include:
- Concierge services
- Specialized care tailored to the unique lifestyle of the corporate executive
Visit Google Picasa, if you cannot view slideshow