Classes and Education
New Parent ABCs - All about Baby Care - 2 Sessions (Palo Alto)
This two week series will enlighten and empower couples as they head toward their amazing transition into parenthood. Couples will get hands on practice in baby care, receive a guided tour through the "baby equipment" marketing maze (what's essential, what's not and why!) and learn A LOT about babies in the process.
Topics to be covered:
- Baby Care: bathing, diapering, dressing, swaddling, soothing and sleeping.
- The nature of Newborns - cries, smiles, behaviors and cues in the "4th trimester"
- Choosing and using: the inside scoop on car seats, cribs, carriers, strollers and more.
- Preparing for parenthood - as a mother, a father, a couple
- Baby-proofing - a look ahead (while it's still quiet!)
- Childcare basics - options, types, tips
- Gain confidence in your natural parenting ability while learning strategies, resources and information on becoming a family.
Where & When
|Date||June 2, 2014|
Palo Alto Medical Foundation
|Time||7:00 PM to 9:00 PM|
|Cost||$55 per couple|
|Venue||Palo Alto Center, 3rd Floor Conference Center, Jamplis Building|
795 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94301
|Map||View MapOpens in new window|
For more information or to register call 650-853-2960 or use our online registration form below.Register online for this class.
Invite a Friend
Feel free to invite others. Send them an e-mail invitation to this event.Send an InviteOpens in new window