Classes and Education
Great Beginnings Series
This series of six classes helps you and your partner welcome your new baby strengthened by a foundation of knowledge, confidence and love.
Includes a Family Birth Center tour. Relaxation and pain coping practices, as well as other elements from Pam England's Birthing from Within, are woven throughout the series.
Some topics covered:
- Week 1: Signs of labor and importance of relaxation in labor
- Week 2: Stages of labor, role of birth partner and comfort measures
- Week 3: Pain management options, common medical interventions and cesarean birth
- Week 4: Breastfeeding Basics
- Week 5: Boot Camp for New Dads/Maternal Connections
- Week 6: Newborn Care
Classes are FREE if you are delivering at Sutter Amador Hospital. If not delivering at Sutter Amador Hospital classes are $60/couple.
The dates and locations listed below are the first class in this series of classes. Classes will be held for six consecutive Tuesdays or Thursdays (depending on the class start day listed below).
Where & When
|Date||September 17, 2013|
|Time||6:30 PM to 8:30 PM|
|Venue||Sutter Amador Outpatient Services Center, Mountain/Meadow Conference Room|
100 Mission Blvd.
Jackson, CA 95642
|Map||View MapOpens in new window|
Please call (209) 223-7452Use our online registration form to sign up for this class.
Invite a Friend
Feel free to invite others. Send them an e-mail invitation to this event.Send an InviteOpens in new window