Obstetrics & Gynecology Resources & Links
Below are resources developed or chosen by the OB/Gyn doctors at the Palo Alto Medical Foundation (PAMF). These resources are for educational purposes. Please check with your doctor if you have any questions about your own care or pregnancy.
Sutter Health Resources
The Sutter Health Network, which PAMF is an affiliate, has a comprehensive online guide to pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding and caring for your newborn. Below are some chosen resources that may be helpful to you.
- Physicals at Every Age
- Facts About Pelvic Organ Prolapse | Ask the Doctor
- What is a Fibroid?
- Migraines and Women
- What Are the New Health Exam Guidelines for Women? | Ask the Doctor
- Is Your Purse Too Heavy?
- Neck Pain and Heavy Handbags
- Birth Control | Ask the Doctor
- Robotic Surgery for Fibroids | Fibroid Treatment
- Robotic Surgery for Gynecologic Operations
- How Does Robotic Fibroid Surgery Work?
- Fibroid Treatment and Diagnosis
- Understanding Your PMDD
- Preparing for a Healthy Pregnancy
- Due Date (Pregnancy) Calculator
- Home Pregnancy Tests
- First Trimester Screening for Birth Defects
- Alpha-Fetoprotein (AFP) in the blood
- Gestational Diabetes
- Labor, Delivery and Postpartum Period
- Umbilical Cord Blood Banking, Deciding about
Nutrition and Weight Gain During Pregnancy
More Resources & Websites
- California Employment Development Department—File a Claim
- California Newborn Screening Program
- MedlinePlus.gov—Women's Reproductive System
- MedlinePlus.gov—General Women's Health
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG)—Patient Information site