Orthopedics: Palo Alto Center
The Palo Alto Medical Foundation (PAMF) Orthopedics Department at the Palo Alto Center provides patients with a comfortable setting in a state-of-the-art facility. Orthopedic surgeries are performed at the Stanford University Medical Center or at PAMF's on-site Surgecenter.
Palo Alto Center
Level 3, Lee Building
795 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94301
Department phone: (650) 853-2951
Main phone: (650) 321-4121
Palo Alto Center Google Map
Office hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Call to make an appointment with a physician in the Department of Orthopedics.
About the Palo Alto Center
PAMF's orthopedic physicians at the Palo Alto Center Center focus on the diagnosis, care and treatment of the musculoskeletal system which includes:
Common conditions which require an orthopedist include:
- Fractures and dislocations
- Torn ligaments, sprains and strains
- Tendon injuries, pulled muscles and bursitis
- Ruptured disks, sciatica, low back pain and scoliosis
- Knock knees, bow legs, bunions and hammer toes
- Arthritis and osteoporosis
- Bone tumors, muscular dystrophy and cerebral palsy
- Club foot and unequal leg length
- Abnormalities of the fingers and toes and growth abnormalities
Back to top
- Frank S. Chen, M.D.
- Braden Criswell, M.D.
- Colin L. Eakin, M.D.
- Andrew P. Gutow, M.D.
- James M. Hartford, M.D.
- Andrew Haskell, M.D.
- Nomi Khan, M.D.
- Warren D. King, M.D
- John V. Lannin, M.D.
- Jennifer L. Schneider, M.D.
Back to top