Benjamin (Jamie) W. Halligan, M.D.
Benjamin (Jamie) W. Halligan, M.D., received his medical degree from Tulane University School of Medicine at New Orleans, Louisiana in 2002. He completed both his internship and residency at Stanford Hospital and Clinics and a sports medicine fellowship at Santa Monica Orthopedic Group. He is board certified in orthopedic surgery.
Dr. Halligan is an active member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) and the American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine.
He has extensive experience in the treatment of all types of sports-related injuries.
Common Procedures and Treatments
Dr. Halligan performs the following procedures listed below. Please contact his office if you would like a consultation on these procedures or any other treatment or surgery for a sports-related injury.
- Arthroscopic shoulder repair and reconstruction (rotator cuff, instability, labrum)
- Arthroscopic knee repair and reconstruction (ligament, meniscus)
- Cartilage repair and reconstruction
Patient Information Links:
- Orthopedic information for patients from AAOS
- Information for patients on sports-related conditions and treatments from AOSSM