The Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics Program at the Palo Alto Medical Foundation (PAMF), evaluates children with a wide range of concerns, conditions and challenges that affect early development, learning, movement, general health and behavior.
- Understand the complex developmental processes of children in the context of their families and communities
- Integrate biological, psychological, and social influences on development and behavior
- Identify disorders of development and behavior throughout childhood
- Prevent primary and secondary disorders in development and behavior
Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics at PAMF neither performs psychoeducational nor neuropsychological assessments at this time. Please contact your child's school district or consider private options for these assessments.
1) Provide comprehensive evaluations using current standards of practice to help families and referring providers better understand and assist children with developmental-behavioral delays or disabilities
2) Collaborate with primary care professionals and health educators to meet the developmental-behavioral needs in their communities
3) Innovate processes to identify at-risk children and improve their access to care
PAMF Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics Program Providers
- Aaron Nayfack, M.D.
- Mary Jane Pionk, M.D.
- Carrie Silver, Ph.D.
- Brian Tang, M.D.
- Ekua Walker, N.P.
- Dana C. Won, M.D.
4050 Dublin Blvd., 3rd Floor
Dublin, CA 94568
View map of Dublin Center
3200 Kearney Street, Building 1
Fremont, CA 94538
View map of Fremont Center
Los Altos Center
370 Distel Circle
Los Altos, South Side, CA 94022
View map of Los Altos Center
Los Gatos Pediatrics
2577 Samaritan Drive, Suite 725
Los Gatos, CA 95124
View map of Los Gatos Pediatrics
San Carlos Center
301 Industrial Road, Level 1
San Carlos, CA 94070
View map of San Carlos Center
How to Make an Appointment
Most appointments are by referral only from your primary care doctor. If your child has a PAMF doctor, please contact that doctor for an internal referral. If your child is not a PAMF patient or if you have questions about the referral process, call (408) 523-3960.
Please follow the link above and complete our intake form so it can be reviewed prior to the visit. This form must be completed along with the rest of the intake packet before an appointment can be made. Please call (408) 523-3960 for more information.
- Parent NICHQ Initial Assessment
- Parent NICHQ Follow-up Assessment
- Teacher NICHQ Initial Assessment
- Teacher NICHQ Follow-up Assessment