Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Locations
The plastic surgeons of the Palo Alto Medical Foundation (PAMF) use the latest proven techniques in reconstructive surgery. They are dedicated to restoring both form and function to patients with congenital or acquired defects.
We have 6 Bay Area locations to serve you -- to find out more about each location, please choose from the links on the left for the location nearest to you.
Our services include:
- Breast reconstruction after treatment for breast cancer
- Surgical removal of and reconstruction for skin cancer
- Treatment of traumatic and non-traumatic conditions of the hand
- Conditions affecting the skin and musculoskeletal systems
We are also known for outstanding quality, results and patient satisfaction. Our highly trained medical professionals provide a full spectrum of plastic surgery services and have helped many patients look and feel their best.
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
- Breast Augmentation and Mastopexy (Breast Lift)
- Botox® and Cosmetic Fillers
- Options for Facial Rejuvenation