FREE Wireless Internet Access Available "SHGuestNet"
The Palo Alto Medical Foundation is pleased to provide complimentary Internet wireless access at many of our clinics and offices.
Our "guest access" service is for patients and visitors using their own computers with wireless connectivity.
Please note: We are unable to assist with computer settings or troubleshoot any technical problems you may encounter. The guest wireless access is generally available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
However, we cannot guarantee access on the day of your visit.
How to Connect to PAMF Guest Wireless Access:
To access the PAMF guest wireless access service, please follow the instructions below.
Please Note: While we are pleased to offer this service to patients and visitors, we cannot help you with your computer settings or any technical problems you may encounter.
- Access your laptop's wireless setup function. The location of this function varies by computer, but you may want to check the toolbar at the bottom of your screen, the file menu or the network connections folder in the Control Panel of your computer.
- Double-click the wireless icon or open the wireless setup from the file menu. Use the utility's "Scan" or Find" function to identify available wireless networks. You should have a wireless signal under the name SSID "SHGuestNet" as part of the PAMF Guest Wireless Access Point service.
- Double-click or select the "SHGuestNet" wireless access point that has the best signal in your location, and connect to it.
- Open your browser to a page on the Internet. (PAMF Guest Wireless Access has been tested with Microsoft Internet Explorer, but other browsers may not be compatible.)
- Your browser will be redirected to a PAMF "Terms and Conditions of Use" Web page. Once there, we ask that you read the terms and conditions of use for PAMF Guest Wireless Access.
- If you agree to the terms and conditions of use, click the "I Agree" button.
- You should now be able to access Internet Web pages.
Back to top
San Mateo County
Redwood City Center
Redwood Shores Center
Redwood City Women's Health
Santa Clara County
Menlo Park Surgical Hospital
Mountain View Center
Palo Alto Center
Santa Clara Pediatrics
Sunnyvale Sleep Center
Santa Cruz County
Chanticleer Office (2911)
Chanticleer Office (2907)
Commercial Crossing Office (Santa Cruz)
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Scotts Valley Office
Sleep Disorders Center, Capitola
Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center (SMSC)Westside Office