Volunteer Program | Fremont
Do you like meeting new people and helping others?
PAMF’s Fremont Center Volunteer Program is seeking dedicated volunteers who can help us put a smile on every patient’s face and add a personal touch to their care.
About VolunteeringOur volunteers assist with a number of tasks throughout the Fremont Center, including:
- Greeting patients with a smile
- Staffing general information desks
- Guiding patients to various locations and departments on campus
- Calling for transportation
- Providing limited wheelchair assistance
- Helping patients navigate the parking lot
- Setting out magazines in waiting areas
- Generally making patients comfortable though simple kindness
Volunteer Program BenefitsThese are the benefits of volunteering at PAMF’s Fremont Center:
- The satisfaction of helping others by making patients feel comfortable and letting them get through their visits as efficiently as possible
- On site orientation
- Network with clinic staff and physicians
- Participation in employee forums and special events
Program RequirementsFremont Center volunteers work:
- Four hour shifts, Monday through Friday
- Shifts are from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Most volunteers work once or twice a week, and we ask that interested volunteers make a one-year commitment.
Volunteers must be willing to be stationed at various areas throughout the clinic.
In addition, interested volunteers should be:
- 18 years or older
- Willing to undergo a TB screening and brief background check
- Able to come in for orientation prior to starting