Volunteer Program | Mountain View & Sunnyvale
Do you like meeting new people and helping others?
PAMF's Mountain View and Sunnyvale Center's Volunteer Program is seeking dedicated volunteers who can help us put a smile on every patient's face and add a personal touch to their care.
Our volunteers assist with a number of tasks throughout the Mountain View and Sunnyvale Centers, including:
- Greeting patients with a smile
- Staffing general information desks
- Guiding patients to various locations and departments
- Calling for transportation
- Providing limited wheelchair assistance
- Stocking magazines in waiting areas
- Generally making patients comfortable though simple kindness
- Help with the collection and questions regarding "Lost and Found"
These are the benefits of volunteering at PAMF's Mountain View and Sunnyvale Centers:
- The satisfaction of helping others by making patients feel comfortable and letting them get through their visits as efficiently as possible
- On-site orientation
- Networking with clinic staff and physicians
- Participation in employee forums and special events
Mountain View and Sunnyvale Center volunteers work:
- Four-hour shifts, Monday through Friday
- Shifts are from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m., 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
In addition, interested volunteers should be:
- 18 years or older
- Willing to undergo a TB screening and brief background check
- Able to come in for orientation prior to starting
- Able to attend a yearly safety meeting.
- 16 years and above
- Shifts are from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., 12:30 to 5 p.m., and 5 to 9 p.m., Monday through Friday
- On Saturday and Sunday shifts are 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., 12:30 to 5p.m., and 5 to 8 p.m.
For more information, please contact Kelly McConnell in Volunteer Services at (650) 934-7353 or by e-mail email@example.com