Allergy & Immunology: Fremont Center
Fremont Allergy and Immunology offers board-certified allergists specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of allergic conditions such as hay fever, asthma, hives, dermatitis and eczema, and allergic reactions to usually harmless substances, such as foods, animals, drugs, latex, insect stings, pollen, molds and dust mites.
Their treatments include allergen avoidance to identify and avoid allergy triggers, medications to reduce symptoms and immunotherapy, with injections for severe allergies or allergies not relieved by other treatment.
Building 2, Floor 2
3200 Kearney Street
Fremont, CA 94538
Phone: (510) 490-1222
Office hours: Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Fremont allergy injection hours: by appointment only.
- Monday, 7:30 to 11:30 a.m. and 1 to 4:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, 7:30 to 11:30 a.m. and 1 to 4:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Thursday, 7:30 to 11:30 a.m. and 1 to 4:45 p.m.
- Friday, 7:30 to 11:30 a.m. and 1 to 4:45 p.m.