Allergy & Immunology: Palo Alto Center
Palo Alto Allergy and Immunology offers board-certified allergists specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of allergic conditions such as hay fever, asthma, hives, dermatitis and eczema, and allergic reactions to usually harmless substances, such as foods, animals, drugs, latex, insect stings, pollen, molds and dust mites.
Their treatments include allergen avoidance to identify and avoid allergy triggers, medications to reduce symptoms and immunotherapy, with injections for severe allergies or allergies not relieved by other treatment.
Palo Alto Center
795 El Camino Real
Level 2, Lee Building
Palo Alto, CA 94301
Department phone: (650) 853-2981
Main phone: (650) 321-4121
- Monday, 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Tuesday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Palo Alto allergy injection hours:
- Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:40 p.m., by appointment only.
- Saturday (first of the month only), 8:30 to 11:15 a.m., by appointment only.