PAMF Asthma Management Program
Quality asthma education provided to you by Board Certified Asthma Educators
We help our patients take control of their asthma.
Work with you and your provider to:
- Maximize quality of life
- Participate in normal activities
- Prevent asthma attacks
- Maintain healthy lungs
- An initial individual 60- to 90-minute appointment
- Pulmonary (lung) function testing (when applicable, for patients five years of age and older)
- Ongoing support and individualized care
- An explanation of asthma
- Identification of your triggers and causes of asthma
- Recognition of early warning signs
- Review of your medication and equipment
- An asthma action plan
- Address your questions and concerns
- Referrals & patients seen by month
- Referral sources
- Risk categories for people whose asthma is not under control
- Average number of visits for wheezing
- Average number of acute flares visits
- Average number of prescriptions for systemic steroids
- Average number of acute flares per year
- Average number of nebulizer treatments per year
Since 2005, the Asthma Management Program has provided excellent quality and service to thousands of our patients.
"It helped me to understand asthma and not to ‘just treat.’ Thanks!"
"Very clearly explained the dynamics of asthma."
"Even though we already know a lot, we learned more and re-motivated to keep environmental control and monitor our son regularly."
"Very helpful. I appreciate the amount of time that was spent. I wish I would have known about this sooner."
"I learned many new things about the medicines I am taking and how to take them correctly. The appointment helped a lot. I feel more confident now to take care of my daughter’s asthma."
"Ella es muy buena, me explicó muy bien todo para que yo pudiera entender, aprendí cosas nuevas sobre el asma; es muy amable y la recomiendo mucho, gracias.”
Back to top
For an appointment contact one of the offices belowAE-C: Certified Asthma Educator
Stacy Messing, RCP AE-C
Ray Joseph, RCP AE-C
Sylvia O'Reilly, R.N., AE-C
Tina Perkins, R.N. AE-C
Lima Cranford, NP AE-C
Lorelei Janis, R.N. AE-C
Debbie Swartz, R.N. AE-C
West Valley Center (Cupertino/San Jose)
Kim Rozanski, LVN, AE-C
Terri Garner, R.N. AE-C