Broccoli Rabe Rapini Recipe
1 ¼ lb broccoli rabe rapini
½ gallon boiling water
¼ cup “Mrs. Dash” seasoning
3 tbs olive oil
- Rinse and trim the rapini 1/4-inch from bottom of stems.
- Cut stalks crosswise into 2-inch pieces.
- Stir the Mrs. Dash seasoning into the boiling water and add the rapini.
- Cook for about 2 minutes then remove with a slotted spoon and rinse under cold water to stop the cooking.
- In a large sauté pan, heat the olive oil then toss in the rapini. Season with more Mrs. Dash.
- Cook rapini until heated through, about 4 minutes.