Survivorship Celebration Day and Art Show
Saturday, June 6, 2015
9 a.m. to noon
Mountain View Center
701 E. El Camino Real, Third Floor
Mountain View, CA 94040
This event is free and open to the public.
No registration required.
For more information, call (650) 934-7380.
Join us for a free, informative program on topics that touch cancer patients, survivors and caregivers. View and be inspired by art work created by cancer patients who participated in our PAMF Expressions Class, and enjoy a cooking demonstration with a focus on foods that are healthy and delicious. This is also an opportunity to learn more about our cancer care services and many other community resources. Participate in a raffle to win a cookbook and other prizes.
9 – 10 a.m.
- Presentation: What's next after a cancer diagnosis?
- Speaker: Karen Harrington, M.D., PAMF Family Medicine
Dr. Harrington is the director of PAMF's Cancer Navigation and Survivorship Program, a family medicine physician and a breast cancer survivor.
10 – 11 a.m.
- Presentation: Genetics and Your Health
- Speaker: Ashley Navarro, M.S., LCGC, PAMF Genetic Counseling
11 a.m. – noon
- Presentation: Nutrition Tips for Your Best Health
- Speaker: Margaret Davis, CNSD, R.D., PAMF Nutrition Services for Cancer Patients