Checklist for Your Visit
Forms are in Acrobat (pdf) format, download the free Acrobat Reader (opens to new page) if you don't have it.
To help us make the most of your visit, please review the following:
- Health History Forms:
- Lab Results: If you want your lab results available at your visit, please preorder them. You can have the doctor order them in advance by calling or sending a MyHealth message to notify your doctor's staff.
- Health Maintenance Recommendations:
- Refer to our health maintenance guidelines to determine what screening tests and studies are recommended for your age group.
- If you are signed up for MyHealth Online, please log in to review which health maintenance recommendations may be due.
- Your health care provider will review this with you at your visit and order any necessary tests.
- Medication List:
- Please remember to bring all of your medication bottles to your appointment so that we can update your medication list.
- We ask that you bring your original medication bottles, as it is difficult to identify medications based on color and shape alone.
- If you are signed up for My Health Online, please log in and review the medication list that we have on file and make note of any necessary changes.
- Sign up for MyHealth Online: You can receive your lab results or contact your health team online.
- Insurance: Minimize insurance surprises by checking your coverage for a preventative visit.
- FAQ about how we bill.
- High Blood Pressure - Please bring your home blood pressure monitor so that we can calibrate your machine. Please also bring your home blood pressure diary.
- Diabetes - Please bring your glucometer and blood sugar diary.
- Asthma - Please bring your peak flow meter, inhalers, asthma action plan, and your peak flow readings if you have them.
- Other - If your doctor has recommended keeping a log of data such as a headache or pain diary, please be sure to bring that information with you to the visit.
When you are planning your appointment time, please be sure to allow time to park and register if needed so that you can maximize your time with your healthcare team.
We look forward to seeing you soon!