Choosing the Palo Alto Medical Foundation for Your Care
The physicians of the Palo Alto Medical Foundation (PAMF) share a dedication to providing exceptional services and empowering you to play an active role in your health care. Our nearly 1,500 physicians provide comprehensive care to patients of all ages in nearly all medical specialties.
With locations across Alameda, Contra Costa, San Mateo, Santa Clara and Santa Cruz counties, PAMF makes it easy to find convenient care when and where you need it.
Learn About Our Services:
- Doctor Fees
- Find a Doctor
- Participating Health Plans
- Laboratory Locations
- My Health Online
- Nutrition & Weight Management
- Radiology locations
- Urgent Care
Quality & Awards
We work hard at providing skillful, attentive and compassionate care to our patients. As a result, we’ve earned high marks for patient satisfaction and quality awards from industry leaders.
At the Palo Alto Medical Foundation:
- We received Elite status from the California Association of Physician Groups in its annual Standards of Excellence Survey.
- We are accredited by the IMQ (Institute of Medical Quality) for our dedication to quality care for patients.
- Learn more about our award-winning network