Alameda County Dermatology
The Palo Alto Medical Foundation Dublin and Fremont dermatologists specialize in a variety of diagnostic and treatments of diseases of the skin, hair, nails and mucous membranes.
4000 Dublin Boulevard
Dublin, CA 94568-3112
Main phone: 925-875-6100
Dublin Center Google Map
Call for an appointment
3200 Kearney Street
Bldg. 2, 2nd Floor
Fremont, CA 94538
Main phone: 510-490-1222
Fremont Google Map
Office hours: Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
We offer the following type of services:
- General Dermatology - Treatments for such conditions as acne, hair loss, skin growth and moles.
- Surgical Dermatology - Surgery for such conditions as skin cancer and removal of other skin lesions.
- Pediatric Dermatology - Treatments for common childhood skin issues such as acne, birthmarks, rashes and infections.
- Light Therapy - Light Therapy with ultraviolet light is an effective treatment for some types of skin diseases including psoriasis and eczema.
- Cosmetic Dermatology - Optional cosmetic procedures such as Botox, fillers, removal of spots and spider veins, laser and skin care products.