* Giritharan G, Talbi S, Donjacour A, Di Sebastiano F, Dobson AT, and Rinaudo PF, Effect of in vitro fertilization on gene expression and development of mouse preimplantation embryos, Reproduction 134(1) 63-72.
* Rosen MP, Shen S, McCulloch CE, Rinaudo PF, Cedars MI, and Dobson AT, Methylene-tetrahydrofolate reductase (MTHFR) is associated with ovarian follicular activity, Fertility and Sterility, Published online June 15, 2007.
* Dobson AT, Davis RM, Rosen MP, Shen S, Chan J, and Cedars MI. Methylene-tetrahydrofolate reductase (MTHFR) C677T and A1298C variants do not affect ongoing pregnancy rates following in vitro fertilization, Human Reproduction, 22(2), 450-456, Published Online October 19, 2006.
* Rinaudo PF, Ghiritaran G, Dobson AT, and Schultz RM. Effects of oxygen tension on gene expression in preimplantation mouse embryos (2006), Fertility and Sterility, 84 (Supplement 4), 1252-65.
* Shen S, Rosen MP, Dobson AT, Rinaudo P, Fujimoto VY, Cedars MI. Day 2 transfer improves pregnancy outcome in IVF cycles with few available embryos, Fertility and Sterility, 86(1), 44-50; Published Online May 30, 2006
* Rosen MP, Shen S, Dobson AT, Fujimoto VY, Cedars MI. Oocyte degeneration following Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI): A multivariate analysis to assess its importance as a laboratory or clinical marker, Fertility and Sterility, 85(6), 1736-43, Published Online May 3, 2006. Full list of publications