(Board certified in Pediatric Neurology)
Accepting new patients
Offers My Health Online
Patient Satisfaction Rating
Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Education & Training
University of Minnesota, School of Medicine
University of California (San Diego) Program, Pediatrics
1. University of California (San Diego) Program, Pediatrics
2. Stanford University Hospitals and Clinics, Child Neurology Fellow, Neurology w/special qualifications
3. Stanford University Hospitals and Clinics, Child Neurology Fellow, PstGrad Electroencephalography Training
Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
Cerebral palsy, Complex regional pain syndrome, Degenerative diseases of the nervous system, Duchenne and Becker muscular dystrophy, Epilepsy/seizure disorders, Facial nerve palsy, Friedreich's ataxia, Guillain-Barre syndrome, Headaches, Hydrocephalus, Infantile spasms, Infections of the nervous system,
See more + Click to expand Professional interests
Therapeutic use of botulism toxin (Botox), electroencephalography, vagus nerve stimulator device therapy for epilepsy and paroxysmal disorders
Child Neurology Society
Dr. Koukkari enjoys cardiovascular exercise, skiing, astronomy, electric blues guitar music, traveling and spending time with his family.
Physician Web Link
1. Phenytoin related chorea in children with deep hemispheric malformations (Journal of Child Neurology)
2. Retrospective study of the use of Levetiracetam in childhood seizure disorders (Journal of Child Neurology)
This physician directory is provided as a convenience to you. It is not intended as a recommendation, referral, or endorsement of any particular provider. Physicians are not employees or agents of Sutter Health or its affiliates. The information is submitted by each doctor and we make no guarantee or warranty as to the accuracy of the information. Sutter Health is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on this information. You should verify the accuracy of the information directly with the physician's office.