Accepting new patients
Offers My Health Online
Patient Satisfaction Rating
Dr. Jackson also specializes in cyberknife radiosurgery, microvascular demcompression, trigeminal neuralgia, hemifacial spasm, pituitary tumor surgery, trans-sphenoidal surgery, spinal fusion surgery, kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty.
- Neuro-oncology with surgical and treatment of tumors of the brain, spine and spinal cord.
- Stereotactic radiosurgery for non-invasive treatment of tumors and other lesions including deep, otherwise inoperable tumors. See www.pamf.org/radiosurgery
- Microvascular decompression for trigeminal neuralgia and hemifacial spasm
- Vertebral compression fracture (VCF) treatment with Kyphoplasty
- Brain tumor therapy with surgery
- Spinal disorders, including degenerative disease, trauma and tumors
- Minimally invasive spinal surgery, including X-Stop, ALIF, TLIF and XLIF
- Decompression and fusion
- Microscopic discectomy
- Cervical foraminotomy lumbar
- Cervical and thoracic decompression
- Vascular malformations (both brain and spine)
- Spinal cord stimulation
Deputy Chief of Neurosurgery -- Stanford
- Stanford Hospital
- Mills Hospital
Education & Training
Harvard Medical School, MA
Brigham and Women's Hospital, MA
Stanford University School of Medicine, CA
Stanford Hospital, Cyberknife Stereotactic Radiosurgery Fellowship
Artificial cervical or lumbar disc replacement, Brachial plexus injuries, Brain mapping, Brain tumors, Cerebrovascular anomalies, Epilepsy surgery, Gamma Knife radiosurgery, Hydrocephalus, Microvascular decompression surgery, Neuro-oncology, Neurocutaneous syndromes, Parkinson's disease, Peripheral nerve surgery,
See more + Click to expand Professional interests
American Association of Neurological Surgeons, Congress of Neurological Surgeons
Dr. Jackson is married with five children. He enjoys backpacking, skiing and photography.
Physician Web Link
This physician directory is provided as a convenience to you. It is not intended as a recommendation, referral, or endorsement of any particular provider. Physicians are not employees or agents of Sutter Health or its affiliates. The information is submitted by each doctor and we make no guarantee or warranty as to the accuracy of the information. Sutter Health is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on this information. You should verify the accuracy of the information directly with the physician's office.