1. Frazier TG, Wong RW
, Rose D. Implications of accurate pathologic margins in the treatment of primary breast cancer. Arch Surg 1989: 124:37-38
2 .Rapport W, Thompson S, Wong R, Leong S, Villar H. Complications associated with needle localization biopsy of the breast. Surg Gynecol Obstet 1991: 172:303-306
3. Shen GK, Wong R, Daller J, Melcer S, Tsen A, Awtrey S, Rappaport W. Does the retrocecal position of the vermiform appendix alter the clinical course of acute appendicitis? Arch Surg 1991; 126: 569-570
4. Villar H, Wong R, Paz B, Bull D, Neumayer L, Grogan T, Spier C. Immunophenotyping in the management of gastric lymphoma. AM J Surg 1191; 171-176
5. Wong R, Rappaport W, Gorman S, Darragh M, Hunter G, Witzke D. The value of lymph node biopsy in the treatment of patients with the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). Am J Surg 1991;162:590-593
6. Hall K, Wong R, Camazine B, Hunter G, Rappaport W, Smyth S, McIntyre K, Bernhard V. Contrast induced nephrotoxicity: the effects of vasodialator therapy. J Surg Res 1992;53: 317-320
7. Wong R, Ramsay E, Rappaport W, Villar H, Putnam CW. Jejunal adenocarcinoma. Surg Rnds, 1992.
8. Wong R, Rappaport W, Witte C, Hunter G, Jaffe P, Hall K, Witzke D. Risk of nonshunt abdominal operation in the patient with cirrhosis. J Am Coll Surg 1994; 179:412-416
9. Wong R, Rappaport W, Hunter G, Witzke D, Putnam CW. Factors influencing the safety of colostomy closure in the elderly. J Surg Res 1994;57:289-292
10. Wong R, Villar H. Total esophagectomy with gastric pull-up. Presented at the American College of Surgeons Arizona Chapter Annual Meeting, November, 1991.
11. Gedebou T, Wong R, Rappaport W, Jaffe P, Kashai D, Hunter G. Clinical presentation and management of iatrogenic colon perforation, Am J Surg 1996;172:454-458
12. Wong R, Rappaport W, Davis J, Leong S. Primary angiosarcoma of the breast: a case report and review of literature. Surg Rnds 1999:172:454-458
First, treat the patient with the compassion, respect and thoroughness they deserve. Listen to the patient. Next, provide the information, feedback and guidance that allow the patient to make an informed decision regarding surgical needs. Finally, provide the patient with skilled, state-of-the-art surgical care.