It's Easy and Convenient - Manage Your Child's Health Care Online
My Health Online is not just a convenient way to manage your own health online, it's also an easy way to manage your child's medical needs. My Health Online's Proxy Access Program gives you full access to the health records of your children younger than 12.
Once you have registered for My Health Online's Child Proxy Access Program, you'll also be able to:
- Communicate electronically with your child's health care team.
- View his or her test results.
- Request prescription renewals for your child's medications.
- Receive automatic reminders when he or she is due for immunizations and health maintenance screening tests.
- Complete and submit all well-child forms online from the comfort of your home, when it is most convenient for you.
If you are not yet enrolled in My Health Online, sign up today!
My Health Online Members - Sign Up for Child Proxy Access:
- Log in to your My Health Online account.
- Click "Request Proxy Access," located on the left side of the screen in the "Health Record" section.
- Click "Request Access."
- Enter your child's information in the fields provided.
- Once proxy access is granted, your child's name will appear in "My Family's Records," located on the left side of the screen in the "Health Record" section.
- Click on your child's name to activate proxy access and access his or her online record.
Back to top