Executives may request individual counseling with a registered dietitian who will evaluate the executive's nutrition, exercise and stress levels and personalize recommendations on healthy lifestyle modifications.
Registered dietitians are health care professionals who have completed coursework required by the American Dietetic Association (ADA), successfully finished professional training and passed a national registration examination administered by the ADA. Registered dietitians at PAMF keep current on changing nutritional guidelines through regular continuing education courses.
Our dietitians will help executive health patients apply the latest nutritional information in areas such as the following:
- Healthy eating while traveling
- Dining-out strategies for busy lifestyles
- Sports nutrition
- Individualized exercise recommendations
- Weight management
- Fad diets - pros and cons
- Heart-healthy eating
- Vegetarianism Evaluating vitamin and herbal supplements
- Women's nutritional health issues
- Men's nutritional health issues
- Nutritional management for specific health conditions, such as diabetes, cancer, heart disease, gastrointestinal problems and much more.
Body Composition Analysis (bio-electrical impedance)
This test measures lean muscle mass and body fat stores, as well as caloric needs. For this test, patients should not exercise, eat, or drink alcoholic or caffeinated beverages for 12 hours prior to the test. Patients should continue to drink water, as dehydration will cause erroneous results.
Back to top
Diet Analysis and Recommended Diet Plan
To ensure they are meeting their nutritional requirements, executives can complete a four-day exercise and diet record prior to their visit with the dietitian. This four-day food chart will help the dietician understand the patient's current eating behaviors, evaluate nutritional intake and tackle other nutrition-related issues in order to formulate personalized dietary suggestions for the patient.
Back to top