Occupational Health & Safety Consulting Services
Palo Alto Center
795 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94301
Department phone: 650-853-4843
To establish an account email: Employer Services
Health and safety consultation for those working with highly hazardous agents and compounds
Gary Fujimoto, M.D. is a highly regarded authority on occupational health hazards. For over twenty years, he has served as a professional consultant to many local industries, biomedical firms and research laboratories.
- On-site lectures on health and safety concerns
- Evaluation and development of health and safety policies and procedures
- Coordination of comprehensive safety programs with on-site safety specialists
- Illness and injury assessment and/or consultation for complex cases
- Individual reproductive evaluation of work area
- Consulting on OSHA compliance
Back to top
Knowledge & Clinical Expertise
- Chemical hazards: Exposure to acids, solvents, toxic gases, metal fumes, asbestos and other toxic materials.
- Biological hazards: Exposure to HIV, Hepatitis B, C (Blood borne pathogens), biological agents (BSL - 2,3) and other exotic agents such as vaccinia, botulinum toxin and adenovirus.
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing hazards: Issues with potent compounds and exposures and monitoring production staff.
- Animal handling hazards: Allergies to animals and zoonotic diseases.
- Tropical diseases and travel medicine: Corporate travel and travel immunizations and medications.
- Radiation hazards: Monitoring exposures and medical management.
Back to top