Tools and Resources
The Palo Alto Medical Foundation offers many services and resources to help support corporate wellness. We understand maintaining good health requires a thorough understanding of conditions, accessibility, education and support. Some resources are available on-site at our clinics. Most resources can be accessed through the following links:
To acquaint you with additional corporate wellness tools offered by the Palo Alto Medical Foundation as well as by other organizations and affiliations, we have created this Tools & Updates section. Valuable and informative Web sites and resources can be accessed through the following links:
- Community Health Resource Centers: Complete range of educational resources, open to the public.
- Community Lectures: The Education division of PAMF hosts a number of evening lectures throughout the year on various health topics of interest to the community.
- PAMF e-HealthNews: PAMF's monthly e-newsletter about the foundation, upcoming lectures and events and suggested Web sites.
- Support Groups: PAMF offers support groups for cancer, diabetes, drugs and alcohol, multiple sclerosis, pregnancy and more.
- PAMF.org resources: PAMF offers Web pages specifically designed for expectant mothers, parents, children, preteens and teens. Our Web site offers information through a health encyclopedia, a pharmacy dictionary, educational handouts.
- My Health Online: Comprehensive Web-based health service which enables your employees to conveniently and confidentially get advice and health information, request appointments and view their medical chart. This service can serve as a practical complement to your corporate benefits package.
- External Resources: This informative link lists resources and organizations that provide programs and/or research on corporate wellness.
- Forums and Events: Corporate wellness forums and upcoming events hosted by the Palo Alto Medical Foundation.
Back to top
We welcome suggestions from corporations as to how we can further support and serve our local employers. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact our Employer Services Program Manager.