Reproductive Endocrinology and Fertility at the Palo Alto Medical Foundation (PAMF) offers surgical options for treating issues dealing with tubal disease, endometriosis and ovulation problems.
- Laparoscopy -- Laparoscopy is an outpatient procedure performed under general anesthesia to diagnose and treat endometriosis and tubal disorders, or to remove scar tissue.
- Pelviscopy -- Pelviscopy refers to a special type of operative laparoscopy, in which more extensive procedures are performed. Pelviscopy is used in the treatment of ectopic pregnancy, ovarian cysts and tumors, endometriosis and pelvic adhesions.
- Hysteroscopy -- Hysteroscopy is a procedure that allows a visual examination of the interior of the uterus and is often performed at the time of laparoscopy.
- Myomectomy -- A surgical procedure in which only fibroids, but not the uterus, are removed.
- Reversal of Sterilization -- A procedure used to reverse tubal sterilization.
- Dr. R. Hewlett Lee Surgecenter of Palo Alto at the Palo Alto Center
- Stanford University Medical Center
- Fremont Surgery Center
- Washington Surgery Center
Back to top