In order to protect your personal information from being read through unsecure email, all participants in PAMF’s Fertility Egg Donor program must register to send and receive encrypted email sent between you and PAMF.
Please follow the directions as outlined in this page. Contact the Fertility Office, (800) 597-2234, if you are having technical difficulties.
When you first apply to be an egg donor you will receive a message like the one below. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam/junk email folder to see if it there. If it is there mark the email not as spam/junk and add this email address as a “safe” sender.
1. The first email you receive will provide instructions on how to register and a secure document attached. Click on the secure html file to begin the registration process.
2. When you click the file it will open to this page. In order to create an account, make sure your email address is listed under “To:” and leave the password field blank and click open.
3. The next screen will show the page below. Click the link below the message.
4. Below is the registration form. The password chosen here is not tied to the password already set for the egg donor tool.
5. As part of the registration process, you will be asked to set security questions in case you lose your password. There is a “Show/Hide” button at the top which you can click if you want to see your answers. It is easier to “Show” the answers to make sure that you have not made any errors. Please complete all the fields and click the “register” button when done.
6. The system will tell you that you have successfully registered for an account and you will get a confirmation email.
7 Make sure to activate your account when you receive this email. “Click here to activate this account.”
8. You have now completed the registration process.
9. When you receive future emails, click the attached web page file from the Egg donor program and you will now be able to enter your password and read the message.
10. When you receive messages, you can also reply securely to any message by clicking “Reply” in the email.