Providing our patients with the highest quality, collaborative digestive care
Everyone has digestive problems from time to time - gas, heartburn or diarrhea. The severity can range from discomfort to debilitating. How do you know if a problem is temporary inconvenience or it signals a serious disorder?
PAMF's Digestive Health team can help. We offer innovative procedures that combine state-of-the-art technology with high-quality patient care and comfort. Our range of services includes screening and prevention, consultations and procedures.
What to Expect During a Colonoscopy (Window will open to YouTube. Video brought to you by The American College of Gastroenterology)
- Magnesium Citrate (PDF, 92kb)
- MoviPrep - Morning (AM) Preparation (PDF, 86kb)
- MoviPrep - Afternoon (PM) Preparation (PDF, 239kb)
- PEG-3350 (TriLyte, Colyte, NuLytely or GoLytely) (PDF, 89kb)
- SUPREP - Morning (AM) Preparation (PDF, 83kb)
- SUPREP - Afternoon (PM) Preparation (PDF, 83kb)
Flexible Sigmoidoscopy Preparation (PDF, 68kb)
Don't have Acrobat Reader, download it for free from Adobe.com (opens to new window)