Dublin Gastroenterology (Digestive Health)
Dublin Center Expansion/Parking Note:We are expanding the Dublin Center and bringing more services to our patients. Construction may impact patient parking. Therefore, please plan ahead and arrive early to your appointment to allow extra time for parking. We appreciate your patience as we continue to improve our services for you.
The Dublin Digestive Health Program at the Palo Alto Medical Foundation is focused on improving digestive health through collaborative research, communication and education. Our goal is to provide a comprehensive and coordinated approach to management of digestive health disorders.
4050 Dublin Boulevard
Dublin, CA 94568-3112
Phone: (510) 498-2395
Dublin Center Google Map
- Magnesium Citrate (PDF, 92kb)
- MoviPrep - Morning (PDF, 86kb)
- MoviPrep - Afternoon (PDF, 239kb)
- PEG-3350 - Morning (TriLyte, Colyte, NuLytely or GoLytely) (PDF, 81kb)
- PEG-3350 - Afternoon (TriLyte, Colyte, NuLytely or GoLytely) (PDF, 89kb)
- SUPREP - Morning (PDF, 83kb)
- SUPREP - Afternoon (PDF, 83kb)
Don't have Acrobat Reader, download it for free from Adobe.com (opens to new window)