Fremont Gastroenterology (Digestive Health)
The Fremont Digestive Health Program at the Palo Alto Medical Foundation is focused on improving digestive health through collaborative research, communication and education. Our goal is to provide a comprehensive and coordinated approach to management of digestive health disorders.
Building 2, 2nd Floor
3200 Kearney Street
Fremont, CA 94538
Phone: (510) 498-2395
Fremont Center Google Map
Office hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Magnesium Citrate (PDF, 92kb)
- MoviPrep - Morning (PDF, 86kb)
- MoviPrep - Afternoon (PDF, 239kb)
- PEG-3350 - Morning (TriLyte, Colyte, NuLytely or GoLytely) (PDF, 81kb)
- PEG-3350 - Afternoon (TriLyte, Colyte, NuLytely or GoLytely) (PDF, 89kb)
- SUPREP - Morning (PDF, 83kb)
- SUPREP - Afternoon (PDF, 83kb)
Don't have Acrobat Reader, download it for free from Adobe.com (opens to new window)