Mountain View | Gastroenterology (Digestive Health)
Mountain View Center
701 E. El Camino Real
North Wing, 1st Floor
Mountain View, CA 94040
Main phone: (650) 934-7000
Mountain View Center Google Map
Office hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
To schedule an appointment please call (650) 934-7575 during regular office hours (Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.) and have your chart number available. Although patients may self-refer to the Gastroenterology Department, the department recommends patients get a referral from their primary care physician to allow for continuity of care.
Most procedures are done at the Endoscopy Center, a state-of-the-art testing facility used to screen for gastrointestinal problems. For more information visit the Endoscopy Center Web site.
When to Call the Doctor
If you have a question or concern that does not require an appointment, please call during regular office hours (Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.) and leave a message for your physician. If it is an urgent problem, please let the receptionist know when you leave your message.
In the event of an urgent issue after office hours, call the main operator and have the physician on call paged.
- Colonoscopy Preparation Instructions with Magnesium Citrate
- Colonoscopy Preparation Instructions with MoviPrep
- Colonoscopy Preparation Instructions with PEG-3350 (TriLyte, Colyte, NuLytely or GoLytely)
- Colonoscopy Morning (AM) Preparation Instructions with SUPREP
- Colonoscopy Afternoon (PM) Preparation Instructions with SUPREP