Santa Cruz Gastroenterology (Digestive Health)
The Santa Cruz Digestive Health Program at the Palo Alto Medical Foundation is focused on improving digestive health through collaborative research, communication and education. Our goal is to provide a comprehensive and coordinated approach to management of digestive health disorders.
Santa Cruz Gastroenterology
1662 Dominican Way
Santa Cruz, CA 95065
Phone: (831) 460-7350
Google Map to Office
Important Cancellation Policy
We are committed to providing our patients with the best care possible, and therefore, your cooperation in the scheduling of your procedure is needed.
- Take as much time as you need to come to a FINAL decision regarding your procedure.
- ONLY schedule your procedure AFTER you have come to a FINAL decision.
- NOTE: If you cancel or re-schedule your procedure with less than two weeks notice, you may be charged a substantial fee ($100) in accordance with our policies. These fees are NOT covered by your insurance plan.
- If you have any questions regarding this policy, please address them to the Practice Manager
- Magnesium Citrate (PDF, 92kb)
- MoviPrep - Morning (AM) Preparation (PDF, 86kb)
- MoviPrep - Afternoon (PM) Preparation (PDF, 239kb)
- PEG-3350 (TriLyte, Colyte, NuLytely or GoLytely) (PDF, 89kb)
- SUPREP - Morning (AM) Preparation (PDF, 83kb)
- SUPREP - Afternoon (PM) Preparation (PDF, 83kb)
Don't have Acrobat Reader, download it for free from Adobe.com (opens to new window)