Santa Cruz | Gastroenterology (Digestive Health)
Important Cancellation Policy
We are committed to providing our patients with the best care possible, and therefore, your cooperation in the scheduling of your procedure is needed.
- Take as much time as you need to come to a FINAL decision regarding your procedure.
- ONLY schedule your procedure AFTER you have come to a FINAL decision.
- NOTE: If you cancel or re-schedule your procedure with less than two weeks notice, you may be charged a substantial fee ($100) in accordance with our policies. These fees are NOT covered by your insurance plan.
- If you have any questions regarding this policy, please address them to the Practice Manager
- Colonoscopy Preparation Instructions with Magnesium Citrate
- Colonoscopy Preparation Instructions with MoviPrep
- Colonoscopy Preparation Instructions with PEG-3350 (TriLyte, Colyte, NuLytely or GoLytely)