About Philanthropy at the Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Private philanthropy has allowed the Palo Alto Medical Foundation (PAMF) to build its commitment as a community health resource, leading the way in patient care, biomedical research and education.
The generosity of those who give to PAMF makes a crucial difference in our ability to fulfill our mission to the community. PAMF is grateful for the generosity of all donors who choose to support our work.
We are proud to be:
- A community-based, not-for-profit medical foundation
- Serving the San Francisco Peninsula's health care needs since 1930
- Carrying out leading-edge health care research since 1950
- Providing world-class care to 850,000 patients at more than 30 clinical sites
- Offering health education classes and counseling for patients and public
- Serving the uninsured at free clinics
- Physician-led and patient-centered
- Part of Sutter Health, Northern California's not-for-profit system of local health care affiliates
Our quarterly email newsletter brings you up-to-date information on what is happening in PAMF Philanthropy and shows you the various ways in which your donations make a difference.