Wills & Living Trusts – Legacy Gifts
Wills and living trusts are used to distribute property and protect your loved ones after your passing. They also provide an easy and affordable way to help meet the critical health care needs of the community.
Everyone should have an up-to-date will or living trust, carefully thought through, and drafted by a lawyer. It is an investment of time that will reward you with peace of mind.
With a will or living trust you can:
- Provide for family and loved ones
- Distribute assets as you wish
- Choose an executer or trustee
- Nominate a guardian for dependents
- Maintain control and flexibility
- Create a permanent endowment
- Honor someone with a memorial gift
- Receive a naming recognition for your gift
- Support your favorite program or service
Use the links in the left column to provide information for your lawyer or to find a lawyer.
Feel free to contact us if you have a question. Thank you for being our partner in health care.