Elbow Pain: Other Causes of Pain
Occasionally a problem elsewhere in the body can cause pain in the arm or elbow. These may include:
- A neck problem, such as a pinched nerve in the neck.
- A shoulder problem, such as arthritis in the shoulder.
- A wrist problem, such as Reference carpal tunnel syndrome Opens New Window.
- A heart problem, such as Reference angina pectoris Opens New Window.
- A tumor or bone cyst near the elbow or in the arm.
|By:||Reference Healthwise Staff||Last Revised: Reference February 16, 2011|
|Medical Review:||Reference William H. Blahd, Jr., MD, FACEP - Emergency Medicine
Reference H. Michael O'Connor, MD - Emergency Medicine