These Interactive Tools are easy-to-use personal calculators. Take a quiz or enter your information to learn important facts that can help you make smart decisions about your health. For example, find out if you are at risk for a heart attack or stroke. Discover how much smoking really costs you or how many calories you burn doing chores. See how well you "bounce back" and handle stress.
To get started learning more about your health, click on an Interactive Tool.
Health and Fitness Tools
- Reference Which Health Screenings Do You Need?
- Reference Are You at Risk for a Heart Attack?
- Reference What Is Your Target Heart Rate?
- Reference Is Your BMI Increasing Your Health Risks?
- Reference What Is Your Child's BMI?
- Reference How Many Calories Did You Burn?
- Reference What Is Your Risk for a Stroke if You Have Atrial Fibrillation?
- Reference Should I Consider Surgery for My Low Back Problem?
- Reference How Bad Are Your Urinary Symptoms From Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)?
Lifestyle Checkup Tools
- Reference Are You Ready to Quit Smoking?
- Reference How Does Smoking Affect Your Lifespan?
- Reference How Does Smoking Increase Your Risk of Heart Attack?
- Reference How Much Is Smoking Costing You?
- Reference Do You Have a Drinking Problem?
- Reference Are You Depressed?
- Reference How Well Do You Bounce Back?
- Reference What Is Your Stress Level?
- Reference From Embryo to Baby in 9 Months
- Reference When Are You Most Fertile?
- Reference What Is Your Due Date?
|By:||Reference Healthwise Staff||Last Revised: Reference April 19, 2011|
|Medical Review:||Reference Kathleen Romito, MD - Family Medicine
Reference Brian D. O'Brien, MD - Internal Medicine