Community Health Resource Centers (CHRC)
The Palo Alto Medical Foundation (PAMF) has Community Health Resource Centers (CHRC) in several locations including Dublin, Fremont, Mountain View, Sunnyvale and Palo Alto. The centers are open to PAMF patients and other members of the community and services are provided at no cost. If you are unable to visit one of our centers, you can request assistance in researching health information by submitting a Research Assistance form.
Services & Locations
Our staff of nurse health educators and specialists is available to help visitors use the many resources:
- Information on community resources
- Access to health information websites
- Consumer-oriented health reference books
- Medical textbooks
- Health newsletters
- Educational videotapes and DVDs
- InfoTrac reference system
Additional services offered at the CHRCs are listed below. Services vary by location. Appointments are required for some services.
- Advance Health Care Directive Counseling (all locations)
- Blood Pressure Checks (Palo Alto, Mountain View & Sunnyvale)
- Breast Self Examination Instruction (Dublin, Fremont, Palo Alto)
- HICAP Counseling for Medicare or Medicare eligible visitors (Mountain View & Sunnyvale)
- Testicular Self Examination Instruction (Fremont, Palo Alto)
Back to top
Locations & Hours
Mountain View CHRC
Palo Alto CHRC
301 Old San Francisco Rd., 2nd Floor
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
Sunnyvale Center Google Map
Office hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Wednesday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Back to top
August is National Immunization Awareness Month. Visit the CDC Vaccine Website to test your knowledge and find more information on how to protect yourself and your family with recommended immunizations.
View previously recommended resources of the month
* Take our survey -- We would like to hear about your experience at one of our Community Resource Centers.
enki is a new FREE eBook Platform created by libraries in California with great content purchased from indie publishers. To gain access and check out books please contact your local CHRC or Request Library Access.