How is your hearing? Rate yourself on how well you hear.
- Feel embarrassed due to your hearing problems when meeting new people?
- Feel frustrated when talking to members of your family?
- Have difficulty hearing when someone speaks in a whisper?
- Have difficulty understanding conversations when visiting friends, relatives or neighbors?
- Ask people to repeat sentences?
- Turn up the volume on the radio or TV?
- Feel people are mumbling?
- Have trouble hearing in groups or on the phone?
- Misunderstand what others are saying?
- Find it hard to detect high-pitched sounds such as women and children's voices or birds singing?
- Withdraw from social activities?
- Seem to hear better from one ear than from the other?
- Feel isolated?
- Receive comments from others regarding your hearing difficulties?
Back to top