Audiology Locations: Mountain View Center
Staff members in our Audiology department in Mountain View give individual attention and professional support to those seeking help for hearing loss and related disorders.
Our clinic offers a full range of testing and rehabilitation services for patients of all ages – including hearing evaluations, testing for vestibular (balance) problems and tinnitus (ringing in the ears), ear function tests, diagnosis and counseling, hearing rehabilitation with hearing aids and other assistive devices, and hearing health education.
Mountain View Center
701 E. El Camino Real
Mountain View, CA 94040
Phone: (650) 934-7900
Mountain View Center Google Map
- Monday – Tuesday: 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Wednesday – Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday: Call for appointment availability
- Comprehensive Testing
- Diagnosis & Counseling
- PAMF Department of Ear, Nose & Throat
- Hearing Aids
- Assistive Devices & Custom Ear Molds
Back to top