Patient Instruction Sheets
- 24 Hour Urine Collection for HIAA
- Hemoccult Specimen Collection
- Pinworm Specimen Collection
- Semen Collection
- Sputum Collection
- Stool Collection for Clostridium Difficile Culture
- Stool Collection for Fecal Fat
- Stool Collection for Helicobacter Pylori Antigen
- Stool for Ova and Parasites/Giardia EIA/Stool Cultures
- Urine Collection for Beta-2 Microglobulin
- Urine Collection -- "Clean Catch"
- Urine Collection for D-Xylose Abortion
Back to top
Acrobat Reader is installed on many computers -- if you click on one of the links above it should open the Reader program and display the form. Simply print the form and complete it.
If the Acrobat Reader is not on your computer, you can obtain a free copy of it from the Adobe Web site. It is worth the time to download the program because nearly 25 percent of all documents on the Web are Acrobat files. Most government agencies, including the IRS and the Centers for Disease Control, use it for their forms. Click on the icon below to get your copy of the program.