Join the PAMF Team Of Health Professionals
Help Shape the Future of Medicine
Health care is undergoing a period of tremendous change, and you can chose to help lead those changes. At the Palo Alto Medical Foundation for Health Care, Research and Education (PAMF), physicians are leveraging our organization’s exceptional size, reputation, resources and location (we cover some of Northern California’s most innovative communities, including Silicon Valley) to shape the future of medicine.
We invite you to join us on this journey while also shaping your own career. Our more than 40 locations offer a variety of clinic sizes and community settings, from rural to urban, local clinic to large medical center. The four counties we serve — Alameda, San Mateo, Santa Clara and Santa Cruz — encompass some of Northern California’s most attractive and livable communities.
In addition, PAMF is part of the Peninsula Coastal region of Sutter Health, one of the nation’s leading not-for-profit networks of community-based health care providers.
Reach Your Goals
At PAMF, our collaborative, multidisciplinary culture ensures that you have the support you need to deliver exceptional personalized care to your patients. Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group includes more than 1,200 physicians practicing in primary care and over 40 medical and surgical specialties. All work together through an advanced integrated electronic medical record for exceptional ease in referrals, consults and communication directly with patients.
PAMF Advantages Include:
- Physician-led and collegial environment
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- Exceptional clinical and practice management support staff
- State-of-the-art-technology, including high-end advanced imaging, radiation therapy and robotic surgery equipment rarely found in a community settings
- Dedicated experts in regulatory compliance, risk, insurance, marketing, billing, coding and more to handle business concerns
- Hospitalist support
- Leadership and research opportunities
- Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
- Modern facilities, including a new hospital and outpatient center scheduled to open in 2014
- Advanced information technology resources
- Rewarding community service options