Bariatric/Weight Loss Surgery
Obesity surgery is a significant life changing procedure and that is why the Mills-Peninsula Division of PAMF bariatric program is not only surgery, but a complete package of services that focus professional expertise on helping you achieve the best long-term benefit – sustained weight loss for life.
The program includes expert nutrition counseling, a menu of fitness choices, behavioral health support and a monthly support group. We have a proven record of success with about 75 percent of our patients achieving weight loss of 40-50 percent of their total pre-operative weight within 18-24 months after surgery.
Our program includes:
- The most advanced gastric bypass surgery available (known as Roux-en-Y)
- Individualized care coordination throughout the program by a registered nurse program specialist
- Minimally invasive, adjustable Lap-Band procedure that uses a silicone band to restrict food intake
- Nutrition counseling and education
- Personal exercise program developed by an exercise physiologist, including aquatic exercise
- Monthly support groups, classes and workshops to support long-term success
- Individual psychological therapy, if needed
1501 Trousdale Drive
Burlingame, CA 94010
Burlingame Center Google Map
Office hours: Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.