The Palo Alto Medical Foundation's (PAMF) Menlo Park Surgical Hospital (MPSH) provides an alternative to the traditional surgical experience.
Accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO), MPSH is a 16-bed acute care surgical facility in the heart of the Peninsula, south of San Francisco.
The surgical hospital accommodates both inpatient and outpatient procedures, while meeting the needs of both the patient and their loved ones.
MPSH offers patients the following unique amenities:
- Advanced medical technology
- Two state-of-the-art operating rooms
- Specialized procedure room
- A nurse-to-patient ratio that exceeds that of traditional providers
- 16 spacious, private suites
- Flexible visiting hours
- One visitor may receive complimentary meals during a patient's stay.
- A patient may have one guest over the age of 18 stay overnight with him or her in his or her suite. A hide-a-bed couch is provided.
- A TV/VCR in every room
- Patients are welcome to bring along some favorite videos to enjoy in addition to the ones available from our VHS library.
- A patient gown, robe, towels, toothbrush and toothpaste will be available to you in your suite, but patients are welcome to bring their own comfortable night clothes and slippers.
- Complimentary meals during the patient's stay
- Free parking
Back to top
570 Willow Road
Menlo Park, CA 94025
Main phone: 650-324-8500
Menlo Park Surgical Hospital Google Map