For Patients - Nephrology
More information is available about conditions of the kidney and other problems of the renal system at the following recommended websites and articles about kidneys.
- Bladder (urinary tract) Infections
- Home Testing for Urinary Tract Infections
- Urinary Incontinence in Men
- Urinary Incontinence in Women
- Kidney Failure (Chronic Kidney Disease)
- Kidney Stones
- Kidney Stone (as seen on intravenous pyelogram (IVP))
- Additional information on the kidneys and urinary system from HealthWise.
Back to top
Additional Web Sites
The PAMF Web site has numerous links to other Internet pages, which might have information on health topics of interest to you. PAMF, however, does not sponsor or endorse any of these sites, nor does PAMF guarantee the accuracy of the information contained on them.
- Your Kidneys and How They Work, National Kidney and Urologic Diseases Clearinghouse. Accessed June 2014.
- Kidney Diseases, National Library of Medicine. Accessed June 2014.
- Urinary Incontinence, American Academy of Family Physicians. Accessed June 2014.
- Kidney Stones: Basic Facts (.pdf), American Urological Association Foundation. Accessed June 2014.
Back to top