Burlingame Obstetrics & Gynecology
The Burlingame Center's Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology provides patients a wide range of gynecologic and obstetric services, and strives to deliver high-quality and personalized care in a family-friendly environment.
The Burlingame Ob/Gyn department is conveniently located near other PAMF primary care and pediatric departments. Together, we provide complementary care that addresses a patient's complete physical and emotional health. Our center is also adjacent to the Mills-Peninsula Health Services family birth center, where we currently deliver our patients.
1501 Trousdale Drive, 4th Floor
Burlingame, CA 94010
Phone: (650) 652-8420
Burlingame Center Google Map
Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
You may request an appointment by phone between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. or via My Health Online.
The Burlingame Obstetrics & Gynecology Department offers a wide range of services including:
- General obstetric and gynecological care
- Full range of family planning/contraceptive options
- Office procedures (LEEP cone biopsy, cryosurgery, IUD placement/removal, endometrial biopsy, colposcopy, pessary fitting, and implanon insertion/removal)
- Menopausal medicine – available in a variety of forms like patch, gel, pill, injection, sprays and creams
- Minimal invasive (laparoscopic) surgery
- Robot surgery
- Hysteroscopy – find the cause of abnormal bleeding or bleeding that occurs after a woman has passed menopause
- Endometrial Ablation
- New Patient Questionnaire
- Pregnancy Information
- Newborn Information
- PAMF Pregnancy Classes
- Mills-Peninsula Family Birth Center
- Fertility Clinic Information
Prenatal Handouts (.pdf) Download Adobe Acrobat