Burlingame Obstetrics & Gynecology (Ob/Gyn)
The Burlingame Center's Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology provides patients a wide range of gynecologic and obstetric services, and strives to deliver high-quality and personalized care in a family-friendly environment.
The Burlingame Ob/Gyn department is conveniently located near other PAMF primary care and pediatric departments. Together, we provide complementary care that addresses a patient's complete physical and emotional health. Our center is also adjacent to the Mills-Peninsula Health Services family birth center, where we currently deliver our patients.
1501 Trousdale Drive, 4th Floor
Burlingame, CA 94010
Burlingame Center Google Map
Office Hours: Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
You may request an appointment by phone between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. or via My Health Online.
The Burlingame Obstetrics & Gynecology Department offers a wide range of services including:
- General obstetric and gynecological care
- Full range of family planning/contraceptive options
- Office procedures (LEEP cone biopsy, cryosurgery, IUD placement/removal, endometrial biopsy, colposcopy, pessary fitting, and implanon insertion/removal)
- Menopausal medicine – available in a variety of forms like patch, gel, pill, injection, sprays and creams
- Minimal invasive (laparoscopic) surgery
- Robot surgery
- Hysteroscopy – find the cause of abnormal bleeding or bleeding that occurs after a woman has passed menopause
- Endometrial Ablation
New Patient Questionnaire
PAMF Pregnancy Classes
Mills-Peninsula Family Birth Center
Fertility Clinic Information
Prenatal Handouts (.pdf) – Download Adobe Acrobat here