Obstetrics & Gynecology Dublin Center
The Dublin Center's OB/Gyn Department provides patients with comprehensive obstetric and gynecologic services in an intimate, family-friendly environment.
The OB/Gyn Department is convenient to the Center's other primary care departments, including Internal Medicine, Family Medicine and Pediatrics. Our staff speaks several languages to serve its culturally and ethnically diverse patient population.
The department staff includes one full-time nurse practitioner that provides alternative obstetrical care and annual health maintenance exams and works with our OB/Gyn doctors to provide prenatal care to patients.
4050 Dublin Blvd
Dublin, CA 94568-3112
Dublin Center Google Map
Office hours: Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Appointment phone: 925-875-6546, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Dublin Center offers a fully-staffed, dedicated health care team and a wide-range of services including:
- General obstetric and gynecologic care
- High-risk obstetrics
- Hormone replacement therapy in menopause
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Endometrial ablation (NovaSure®)
- Urogynocological services
- Shared medical appointments
- Family planning services
- On-site imaging services, such as X-ray and ultrasound
Information about Newborns
Prenatal Handouts (.pdf) - Download Adobe Acrobat here
- Congratulations On Your Pregnancy!
- Pregnancy Questionnaire
- Prenatal Genetic Testing
- Morning Sickness
- Calcium and Vitamin D
- Preventing and Treating Iron Deficiency
- Fish and Shellfish Consumption During Pregnancy
- Toxoplasmosis and Your Unborn Child
During Your Pregnancy Resources (opens to new window on SutterHealth.org)
Join the conversation: