Dublin Obstetrics & Gynecology
The Dublin Center's OB/Gyn Department provides patients with comprehensive obstetric and gynecologic services in an intimate, family-friendly environment.
The OB/Gyn Department is convenient to the Center's other primary care departments, including Internal Medicine, Family Medicine and Pediatrics. It is a short drive to the ValleyCare Medical Center in Pleasanton where we currently deliver our patients.
Our staff speaks several languages to serve the area's culturally and ethnically diverse patient population. We also offer a full-time nurse practitioner who provides alternative obstetrical care and annual health maintenance exams and works with our OB/Gyn doctors to provide prenatal care to patients.
4050 Dublin Blvd
Dublin, CA 94568-3112
Phone: (925) 875-6546
Dublin Center Google Map
Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
You may also request an appointment via My Health Online.
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Dublin Center offers a dedicated health care team and a wide-range of services including:
- General obstetric and gynecologic care
- High-risk obstetrics
- Hormone replacement therapy in menopause
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Endometrial ablation (NovaSure®)
- Urogynocological services
- Shared medical appointments
- Family planning services
- On-site imaging services, such as X-ray and ultrasound
- New Patient Questionnaire
- Pregnancy Information
- Newborn Information
- PAMF Pregnancy Classes
- ValleyCare Medical Center
- Fertility Clinic Information
Prenatal Handouts (.pdf): Download Adobe Acrobat