Obstetrics & Gynecology
The Fremont Center's OB/Gyn Department provides comprehensive OB/Gyn services to women in Alameda County.
The OB/Gyn Department is convenient to the Center's other primary care departments, including Internal Medicine, Family Medicine and Pediatrics. Our staff speaks several languages to serve its culturally and ethnically diverse patient population.
The department has three full-time certified nurse midwives (CNMs) who provide alternative obstetrical care and annual health maintenance exams. They work together with the OB/Gyn doctors to provide prenatal care.
3200 Kearney Street, Second Floor
Fremont, CA 94538
Fremont Center Google Map
Appointment phone: 510-498-2182 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
If you need to cancel your appointment, please call 510-498-2182 at least 48 hours in advance. You may also request an appointment via My Health Online.
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Fremont Center offers a fully-staffed, dedicated health care team and a wide-range of services including:
- General obstetric and gynecologic care
- High-risk obstetrics
- Infertility treatments for women under age 40
- Hormone replacement therapy in menopause
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Endometrial ablation (NovaSure®)
- Non-incisional female sterilization for permanent contraception (Essure®)
- Urogynocological services
- On-site imaging services, including MRI, CT and ultrasound
- Birthing classes (at the Fremont Center)
Reproductive Endocrinology and Fertility Clinic
Information about Newborns
Prenatal Handouts (.pdf) - Download Adobe Acrobat here
- Congratulations On Your Pregnancy!
- Pregnancy Questionnaire
- Prenatal Genetic Testing
- 10- to 12-Week Office Visit
- 14- to 16-Week Office Visit
- 22- to 24-Week Office Visit
- 34-Week Office Visit
- Morning Sickness
- Calcium and Vitamin D
- Preventing and Treating Iron Deficiency
- Fish and Shellfish Consumption During Pregnancy
- Toxoplasmosis and Your Unborn Child
During Your Pregnancy Resources (opens to new window on SutterHealth.org)